Uncompromising Excellence. Commitment to Care!
Dr. Hemant Shah
Doctor Hemant Shah has been practicing medicine for over 25 years 1996 May. He delivers timely, cost-effective, and evidence-based quality care. Thanks to our years of expertise!
We have active privileges in surrounding hospitals, Well known experienced specialists around me. We attempt to make use of them for the benefit of the patient.
- All Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Humana patients preferred
- All commercial providers: Cigna, Aetna, BlueCross, United Health Care etc…;
- Self-pay patients are welcome. Credit card payments and all popular forms of payments are accepted.
- Dr. Now: Tele-Video and Phone Consultation are available until 2022 with Medicare.
- Dr. Hemant Shah started in 1996 May and has been serving patients since 25 years.
- We aim to prevent the disease.
- Treat chronic ailment to our capacity.
- Always prioritizing to maintain good health.
- All medical data is available on EMR for transparency.
Dr. Shah has expertise in giving Intraarticular injections for osteoarthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, and joint pain and trigger points. We also do, Skin Cancer Screening and Removal of Skin lesions in-house. Diagnosing and treating various diseases of kidney, heart, lung, stomach, musculoskeletal, blood, nervous system, and general disease conditions and treating them. We can diagnose various cancers and refer the patient to a specialist.
Coordination of the care with specialists and hospitals
We have In-house testing of Phlebotomy. Immediate wound care services. We do tests of PT/INR for measuring anti-coagulation. We conduct Blood, Glucose or Urine Screening for infections and drugs. In our laboratory, we can diagnose several problems. We get faster test results and treat our patients with care.
We have the latest technology which will give accurate test results. With our technology, we can give you In-house Flu Vaccines. We have Electrocardiogram for patients with cardiac issues. We do Pulmonary function tests, Ankle Brachial Index for peripheral circulation, Holter monitoring, and Dexa Scan for measuring bone density. We also have the facility of the latest electronic gadgets to take the vitals of patients.
Dr. Shah is Board certified in internal medicine. And along with it, he has good standing privileges in various hospitals. He has active privilege in Bayonet point and trinity medical centre as he personally visits the Trinity medical centre. So, with his privileges, the patients can be directed to the specialist they require for their treatment.